The Best and Worst Investments, Mantras and Advice – Greg Savage – Interview Part 5
Greg Savage has a career spanning four decades, founder of 4 highly successful businesses, a trusted advisor and respected voice across the global recruitment and professional services industries, and a regular keynote speaker at conferences around the world.
Greg and I talk about the future of recruitment, the necessity of change, the skills technology can replace, staying productive, and personal insights. Part 5 of this 5 part podcast (part 4 can be found here) focusses on the best and worst investments as well as his mantras and advice, asking Greg questions such as:
- What’s the best investment you’ve ever made, be it money or time?
- Do you have any examples of flaws you identified early in your career and later turned into strengths?
- When providing mentorship to people, how do you structure it?
- What’s the worst investment you’ve ever made?
- What purchase has most positively impacted your life in the last year?
- Do you subscribe to servant leadership principles?
- What key advice would you give to your 30 year old self?
- Do you have any quotes, rules or mantras that you live your life by?
Greg is currently doing a big speaking tour of the UK (November). If you’re a recruiter go to one of his talks in Glasgow, London, Manchester – contact him for more information.
idibu is all about intelligent candidate attraction. Contact us if you’d like a demo or free trial – from job posting and applicant tracking, to mobile optimised landing pages and CRM integration – our team is here to help.