Staying Productive with Adaptive Habits – Greg Savage – Interview Part 4
Greg Savage has a career spanning four decades, founder of 4 highly successful businesses, a trusted advisor and respected voice across the global recruitment and professional services industries, and a regular keynote speaker at conferences around the world.
Greg and I talk about the future of recruitment, the necessity of change, the skills technology can replace, staying productive, and personal insights. Part 4 of this 5 part podcast (part 3 can be found here) focusses on how to stay productive with adaptive habits, asking Greg questions such as:
- Do you study productivity at all?
- What personal productivity techniques do you employ?
- Do you have a morning routine used to prime yourself for the day?
- How does exercise play into your daily routine?
- How do you adapt your routine while traveling? Anything that you avoid?
Greg is currently doing a big speaking tour of the UK (November). If you’re a recruiter go to one of his talks in Glasgow, London, Manchester – contact him for more information.
idibu is all about intelligent candidate attraction. Contact us if you’d like a demo or free trial – from job posting and applicant tracking, to mobile optimised landing pages and CRM integration – our team is here to help.