Come on in, the waters fine! idibu evolutions with MD Martin Bramall
A special idibu podcast with Martin Bramall and Steve Walker who together setup idibu in 2007. Martin took over as the Managing Director of idibu around 7 years ago and has been the driver of idibu’s growth.
This was a loose conversation we’d been meaning to have for ages – we see podcasts as a great medium for discussion and getting our thoughts out there – and while we wanted to focus on some areas in recruitment, other subjects came up as well.
If you’re interested in hearing us chat about:
- Why we podcast and how podcasts fit within the world of fake news
- Thinking around marketing and recruitment
- The state of the recruitment industry, where Martin sees the industry going and the role of job boards
- Where Martin sees idibu traveling to as a technology business
- Blockchain in the recruitment industry
- Managing remote teams
- Lessons learnt as the idibu MD
… then take 5 to listen to this idibu podcast episode. You can find out more about Martin on Linkedin.
idibu is all about intelligent candidate acquisition. Contact us if you’d like a demo or free trial – from job posting and applicant tracking, to mobile optimised landing pages and CRM integration – our team is here to help.