Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the software sector? Due to continued growth we are looking for a talented Service Delivery Manager to set-up, onboard, support and give a great customer experience to our APAC customers. The role is remote based, so you’ll be based at home (or an organised hot-desk), working with clients across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. It’s a great opportunity to join a leading software business and contribute to our ambitious growth plans.
The idibu team works from multiple countries, so we’re a diverse bunch. A team of 20 people based across the globe, we have a very ‘hands on’ approach, so there’s plenty of scope to make a real difference. We’re passionate about service delivery, working in partnership with clients and developing great products. 2019 has seen record amounts of clients sign up to idibu so we’re looking for someone like-minded that enjoys working hard and enjoying life along the way
We’re looking for someone with a technical mind, that can build relationships and loves helping people.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to work with different teams including Sales, Customer Success and Product Management to help bringing customer objectives to fruition. Ideally you will have experience in SaaS, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with a great aptitude for applying tech to achieve business results.
As you would imagine it’s a busy department so the ideal person will enjoy working to tight deadlines, juggling tasks and problem solving. Previous experience in the recruitment/software industry or both is an advantage.
You’ll need to have
- Experience in delivering and supporting SaaS
- Experience working directly with customers to debug common errors
- Demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- Great relationship building skills and good communication skills
- You’re not frightened of terms like Webhooks, XML feeds and API
The Role & Responsibilities:
You will work with our new customers to ensure the successful implementation of idibu’s candidate attraction software. You achieve this through understanding customer goals and objectives, developing great relationships and rapport, and delivering against an agreed onboarding schedule.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will play a pivotal role in the initial training, and delivery of implementation and integration services. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touchpoint in a customer’s experience you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of idibu.
Working closely with our Operations Director (APAC), you will be responsible for:
- The setup and delivery of idibu services to new, and sometimes, existing customers
- Co-ordinating and presenting group training for new customers
- Coordination and management of communications between the customer, our Support and Product Teams to help resolve tech. issues blocking adoption
- Handling 1st and (where possible), 2nd line support for new and existing users
- Managing customer expectations as they adopt and use the software
- Providing ad-hoc one-on-one training for your customers when needed
- Sharing best practices with customers who require extra support
- Assess customer feedback to help develop and improve onboarding practice
- Convert trial users into paying customers
- Gain real life feedback and use cases to report into our Product Teams
- Identify common triggers to indicate success or failure and create actions(automated or manual)
What it takes to work for idibu
- Tenacity – you never give up
- Street Smart – you have situational awareness
- Ability to Pivot – you know when to change course
- Inspiration – you are persuasive and passionate
- You accept risk & responsibility – you’re not afraid to trust your instinct
- Attention to Detail – you are highly observant
- Competitiveness – You thrive under pressure
- Decisive (Action-taker) – you are a doer, not a talker
- Experience – you understand the space we work in
- Integrity – above everything else, you believe in doing the right thing
If you’re interested in joining the team please apply here