Work Happy – A conversation with Katherine Tiddy
Katherine Tiddy is Founder of The Work Happy Project – an organisation with a simple mission to help people and companies work happier.
We had a great conversation covering lots of ground around happiness and the work place, with topics such as:
- What led Katherine to identify imbalances in her own working life, her personal journey
- Why more stuff doesn’t make you happy
- Understanding your relationship with money, removing the fear that holds you back
- How stress can manifest and how it affects your personal life
- The importance of understanding how you can become more happy at work by understanding your own drivers
- How leaders in organisations need to embrace methodologies to improve employee happiness – its not fluff, its a win-win method to increase performance
idibu is all about intelligent candidate acquisition. Contact us if you’d like a demo or free trial – from job posting and applicant tracking, to mobile optimised landing pages and CRM integration – our team is here to help.